Dental bonding is one of the most effective and minimally invasive ways to repair a wide range of minor issues with your teeth. Dr. Heather Fleschler can use dental bonding to reshape your tooth, restoring a beautiful smile. The composite resin material mimics the appearance of your tooth, ensuring natural looking results.
This page will provide an overview of the dental bonding procedure, but it cannot diagnose your condition or make recommendations about your unique situation. The best way to find out whether tooth bonding is the best option to address your needs is to speak with Dr. Fleschler in person. Please call (713) 997-8999 today to schedule a consultation at our Houston cosmetic dentistry office.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
There are many benefits to choosing dental bonding for your cosmetic dentistry needs. The most common include:
- Minimally invasive, conservative treatment option that removes less natural tooth structure than procedures such as dental crowns or porcelain veneers
- The shade of the bonding material can be matched to the color of your natural tooth for beautiful results that blend in seamlessly with your smile
- Requires only one visit to our Houston cosmetic dentistry office to complete the procedure
- One of the most affordable cosmetic dentistry options available
Am I a Candidate for Dental Bonding?
Dr. Fleschler typically recommends dental bonding in situations where you are seeking to correct minor cosmetic issues. The procedure is most effective in areas where minimal bite pressure is exerted. For more extensive oral health issues, alternative procedures may deliver more effective results.
Dental bonding is commonly used to:
- Fill small gaps between teeth
- Repair a chipped or cracked tooth
- Alter the shape of a tooth
- Improve the appearance of a discolored tooth that has been resistant to teeth whitening treatments
- Make your tooth appear longer
- Repair a decayed tooth
Dental Bonding Process
Your dental bonding procedure can be completed in under an hour. Dr. Fleschler applies a putty-like composite resin in layers to build up the tooth’s surface. She then skillfully sculpts the bonding material to the desired shape and uses a special light to harden the material, ensuring it adheres securely to your tooth.
You don’t have to live with a smile you don’t love or pay a fortune to feel confident again. Dental bonding might be the right cosmetic dentistry procedure to give you a brighter look.
Please contact Dr. Heather Fleschler online or call (713) 997-8999 today to schedule your dental bonding consultation. We proudly serve the West University, Bellaire, Meyerland, and River Oaks areas of Houston.