Dr. Heather Fleschler is proud to be the dental care provider for many families in the Houston area. She understands the important role oral health plays in maintaining good overall health, and she is committed to providing you and your family with the high quality care she would expect for her own family.
For nearly a decade, Dr. Fleschler has worked hard to cultivate long-lasting relationships with her patients. This is one of the primary reasons so many of her patients turn to Dr. Fleschler for their entire family’s oral health needs.
We encourage you to meet with Dr. Fleschler in person to find out how we can meet your family’s dental needs. Please call (713) 660-6500 today to schedule an appointment at our Houston family dentistry office.
Accommodating the Needs of Your Entire Family
Dr. Fleschler treats patients of all ages, from young children to seniors. She understands that different stages of life are accompanied by their own unique oral health challenges. In order to address the varying needs of your family, Dr. Fleschler participates in extensive continuing education training every year. This ensures she is up-to-date on the latest and most effective techniques available.
We understand that juggling family life and a full time career can be difficult at times, and we will work hard to accommodate all of your family’s needs. Whenever possible, she will schedule appointments for every member of your family on the same day to reduce the number of visits you need to make to our office.
A Full-Service Family Dentistry Practice
We are a full service family dentistry practice. Dr. Fleschler offers a wide range of services to accommodate all of your needs under one roof. These include:
- General dentistry services to maintain optimal levels of oral health and prevent the development of serious conditions down the road
- Cosmetic dentistry services to help you achieve the beautiful smile of your dreams
- Children’s dentistry services specifically geared towards the unique oral health issues impacting young children
- Neuromuscular dentistry services to correct bite alignment issues and alleviate the painful symptoms associated with TMJ
- Sedation dentistry to help you remain relaxed and comfortable throughout your procedure