Invisalign offers patients in the Houston, TX area a revolutionary, simple, and discreet way to improve their smiles. Instead of using metal brackets and wires, Invisalign allows for realignment of the teeth with clear aligner trays. Dr. Heather F. Fleschler and her team are dedicated to providing patients with solutions that meet their needs, as well as evaluating them to determine if they are proper candidates for Invisalign. The trays that are used in this alignment system require proper care to maintain them and ensure they work their best.
How do I take care of my Invisalign orthodontics trays?
To ensure that your Invisalign trays stay in tip-top shape, it’s essential to take care of them properly. Dr. Heather F. Fleschler can provide a few tips on how to keep your aligners intact and clean to ensure they do their job!
- Brush your teeth before putting in your Invisalign trays. This will help to remove any food or drink particles that could potentially get stuck in the trays and cause them to become discolored.
- Rinse your Invisalign trays with lukewarm water before putting them into your mouth. This will help to remove any bacteria that may be present on the trays.
- Store your Invisalign trays in the provided case when you’re not wearing them. This will help to keep them clean and free of dirt and dust.
- Don’t forget to brush your teeth when you take your Invisalign trays out! This will help to remove any plaque that may have built up on the trays while you were wearing them.
- Remove the aligner trays only as directed, ensuring you are wearing them the recommended 20 hours a day.
How do I find out more about Invisalign in the Houston, TX area?
Dr. Heather F. Fleschler is excited to offer Invisalign orthodontics for patients interested in improving their smile alignment and achieving beautiful smiles! If you are ready to find out if you are a good candidate for Invisalign or already have trays and want to learn the best ways to maintain them, call our office at 713-660-6500 to request a consultation visit with our team.