Solutions to Your Cosmetic Dental Problems
- Posted on: Oct 30 2017
One of the first things people notice when they meet you is your smile. This first impression is critical in many social and professional interactions; whether you’re on a first date or interviewing for your next big job. If you have cosmetic dental problems with your teeth you may refrain from smiling and potentially cast a negative first impression by hiding a positive part of your personality.
Fortunately, at the practice of Heather F. Fleschler, D.D.S., F.A.G.D., L.V.I.F., she offers a wide array of solutions to help with nearly any cosmetic issues you may have with your smile. By using advanced treatments and methods from her continued education of the latest dental techniques, Dr. Fleschler provides a beautiful smile to each of her patients through her care and extensive experience.
There are many types of aesthetic issues that may cause you embarrassment when you smile. At our office, Dr. Fleschler can address dental problems such as:
- Chips or cracks in teeth
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Stained or yellowed teeth
- Missing one or more teeth
- Having a gummy smile
If you suffer from one or more of these issues it can affect your confidence on a daily basis. Dr. Fleschler wants you to always look and feel your best and she offers multiple solutions to these dental problems so that you can leave certain knowing you received the best treatment to restore your smile. During a thorough examination of your specific concerns, Dr. Fleschler will present you with the options available to help your smile. These options include:
- Invisalign® clear braces: This solution is great for those who have crooked or crowded teeth and for those who have noticeable gaps between their teeth. Invisalign® clear braces offer many benefits over traditional braces as they’re more comfortable, are removable, require fewer office visits for adjustment, and most importantly are invisible.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin porcelain shells can cover a wide range of cosmetic issues including those with minor chips or cracks, crowded teeth, slightly crooked teeth, small gaps or discolored teeth, and worn down teeth. Porcelain veneers will match the color of your existing teeth and are resistant to staining as well.
- Dental bonding: This minimally-invasive restoration technique can help with many minor cosmetic issues including small gaps, minor chips and cracks, misshapen teeth, discolored teeth, and help repair a tooth that has decay. This procedure requires less of your tooth to be removed and is made to look like your natural teeth coloring.
- Porcelain crowns: This treatment offers many benefits for tooth restoration including protecting a tooth that has decay or a fracture, can support a dental bridge or act as a cap for an implant for a missing tooth, and restore a worn down or broken tooth.
- Teeth whitening: Dr. Fleschler offers in-office and take-home teeth whitening solutions for those who have stained teeth or who experience the natural yellowing that occurs with age.
- Dental implants: For those with one or more missing teeth dental implants are a great, permanent solution. Using a titanium screw implanted into the jawbone, a porcelain crown is affixed to the implant to create a new natural-looking tooth. Implants also help keep your jawbone strong and the aid in the overall health of your remaining teeth.
- Laser dentistry: For those who have too much gum tissue, otherwise known as a gummy smile, laser dentistry can help by recontouring and reshaping the gum tissue to balance the amount your gums show on your teeth. Laser dentistry can also help with tooth decay, gum disease, and root canals.
As you can see, we offer many cosmetic dental solutions to help with almost any aesthetic issues you may have with your smile. Dr. Fleschler and her staff are committed to helping you have the best smile possible so you can live your life with confidence.
If you’d like to learn more about any of the above cosmetic dental solutions, please contact us by filling out the form on this page or by calling us at 713-660-6500 to schedule your appointment today. Dr. Fleschler welcomes patients who live in and near the West University, Bellaire, Meyerland, and River Oaks areas of Houston, Texas.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry