Dr. Heather Fleschler of Houston, TX provides general dentistry services for patients in the community. General dentistry focuses on the standards of care needed to achieve and maintain oral health and wellness. Patients can obtain the services required to help combat conditions such as tooth decay and periodontal disease.
How to obtain a healthy smile
Oral health and wellness is incredibly important. The smile is the first thing others will notice about you. When you have a beautiful and healthy smile, you can also keep problems such as cavities and gum disease from developing. Preventative and general services are the best way to enjoy a healthy smile for life. Some of the services available in our practice for general care include:
- Cleanings – when patients visit the practice regularly, they can enjoy a thorough cleaning with our dental hygienists. This helps in getting those hard-to-reach areas that may be difficult with brushing and flossing at home. Additionally, cleanings allow our team to look for signs of cavities or disease.
- Evaluations – during routine visits, patients are thoroughly evaluated. This may include a physical examination as well as x-rays to check the health of the bone of the jaw and to look for issues that can develop inside of teeth and cannot be seen with the naked eye.
- X-rays – x-rays are a great diagnostic tool used by all dentists to check the health of the bone and natural teeth beyond what can be caught during a physical evaluation of the smile.
- Fillings – if an area of decay is found, it needs to be treated as soon as possible so that it does not become a bigger, more severe issue. Fillings are done right in our office as needed with a material called composite resin bonding for seamless restoration.
- Periodontal care – if disease is found, treatment is needed to address this aggressive condition. Periodontal care may include antibiotics, cleanings, and even scaling and root planing.
Find out more about general dentistry services with Dr. Heather Fleschler
Houston, TX patients can work with our team of providers to obtain a beautiful and healthy smile! Contact the office at (713) 660-6500 to schedule an appointment at the office, conveniently located at 5252 Westchester Street, Ste. #200.